Why does MyndPlay crash when I press the PLAY button?
Due to a known issue, MyndPlay will crash if you do either of the following:
- Press "open" button to bring up the video selection dialog, but don't choose any video, then close the video selection dialog. If you then press the "play" button, Myndplay will crash.
- If you are not wearing the headset, MyndPlay will prompt you that you are disconnected. If you press the “play” button at this time, Myndplay will crash.
To work around it, simply do not press the “play” button unless you have a video selected and are wearing the headset properly.
You may check on http://store.neurosky.com/products/myndplay to see if a newer version of MyndPlay.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)