Recorder log files format
Normally the format of Recorder log files is liking
1374700275.124242: 80 02 00 26 Raw: 38
The parts before the ":" are time stamp information.
The rest of the data is the RAW sample value expressed in 2 different forms.
The "80 02 00 26" are hex values that translate to the RAW sample value in hex.
"80" = the data type = RAW Sample "02" = how many bytes in the value = 2 "00 26" = in bytes = 16 bit value 0f 0x0026
The "Raw: 38" is just that same thing, but expressed as a decimal number.
This RAW Sample values are sent 512 Hz. (about 512 times per
They correspond to a voltage measurement taken at the sensor location.
So if you graph these RAW Sample values you should see a wave form that
correspond to the voltages seen at the sensor.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)