How do I install MindStream?
The link to the program is listed in the original Store
It brings you to a product description that explains the Github
So the way this program is distributed, per it's specific license, is as code that you will need to compile yourself. There's information from the Github page itself. Here is what it says:
Currently there is no installer. You can download the source
and/or binary distribution:
the primary executable (mindstream.jar) is located in the dist directory. There are helper scripts to execute loading the app (mindstream.sh for Linux/Mac and mindstream.bat for Windows). Both scripts simply execute ( java -Djava.ext.dirs=lib -jar dist/mindstream.jar).
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- BrainWave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (19 more)
- How do I install the product and get it working?
- My headset doesn’t turn on after moving the switch to the On position.
- How do I adjust the headset to be more comfortable or fit better?
- I don’t understand how to use the headset.
- What are the different meanings of the red/blue light on the headset?
- View all (2 more)