How do I install MindStream?
The link to the program is listed in the original Store
It brings you to a product description that explains the Github
So the way this program is distributed, per it's specific license, is as code that you will need to compile yourself. There's information from the Github page itself. Here is what it says:
Currently there is no installer. You can download the source
and/or binary distribution:
the primary executable (mindstream.jar) is located in the dist directory. There are helper scripts to execute loading the app (mindstream.sh for Linux/Mac and mindstream.bat for Windows). Both scripts simply execute ( java -Djava.ext.dirs=lib -jar dist/mindstream.jar).
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- MindWave Mobile plus compatibility
- View all (1 more)
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (29 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)