[Update: The information in this article is deprecated. For the latest information and sample code, please refer to http://support.neurosky.com/faqs/development-2/using-tgcd-to-get-ra... . Start with that code as a base, and replace the TG_DATA_RAW constant with whatever data types you're interested in, such as TG_DATA_ATTENTION or TG_DATA_MEDITATION]
Each second, the MindSet outputs 1 Attention/Meditation/Quality/EEGPower Packet, and then outputs 512 Raw Wave Packets. This repeats over and over. The thinkgear_testapp.c example file/program included with the MindKit/MDT loops 10 times, consuming a Packet each loop. The issue is that it counts any Packet, so even looping 1000 times, it would only get 1 or 2 Attention/Meditation/Quality/EEGPower Packets.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)