Can't get MindWaveMobile connect to Focus Pocus
The Focus Pocus app is developed via Neurocog, therefore firstly please ensure you are having the latest version on this download page: http://neurocog.com.au/download/
Secondly, this app is requiring NeuroSky ThinkGear Connector to connect to the headset. The latest ThinkGear Connector is available on NeuroSky developer site, please feel free to download via this link: http://developer.neurosky.com/docs/doku.php?id=thinkgear_connector_tgc
Thirdly, please ensure MindWaveMobile has successfully paired with your computer and stay in the "Ready to connect" status: single blinking blue.
Lastly, if the all above solutions don't work, please try the reset headset method according the following steps: First turn MindWaveMobile on, then hold power switch past "on" position for more than 4 seconds until the LED light turns solid red. Then turn it off and turn it on. It should now be double-blinking. Now please pair headset to computer again.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)