Meditation Journal Session Details
The colors represented in the Session Details in the Meditation Journal app do not have any significance. They are purely for aesthetic purposes.
The pie graph illustrates what percentage of time one is in, in that range of attention. For example, if one's session was 13 minutes, and one was in the 25-50 range for approximately 45% of that time (in other words, 5.85 minutes).
The bar graph essentially tells one the same information as the pie graph, however, it breaks it down into each attention value. When one hovers their mouse on top of a value, it tells them the (X,Y) coordinates, where X = attention level, and Y = number of seconds in the attention level. For example: one was at an attention level of 20 for approximately 10 seconds.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)