List of countries supported by the online NeuroSky Store
The NeuroSky Store currently has two portals, depending on whether you would like to make the purchase in US$ or Euros. Note that MindSet headsets purchased from the US portal are only intended for use in the US, while MindSets purchased from the EU portal are only intended for use in the EU.
Please go to: http://store.neurosky.com for MindSet purchases to the US.
Please go to http://store-eu.neurosky.com for MindSet purchases to the following countries:
You will also be able to download software, but not purchase MindSets for the following countries via http://store.neurosky.com
For inquiries about purchasing in other countries, please contact email@example.com .
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (30 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)