MyndPlay crashes with a message “MyndPlayer.exe has stopped working”. Why does this happen, and what do I do?
This has been known to happen on 32-bit systems with NVidia graphics cards running Windows 7. If this happens to you, make sure you are updated to the latest Windows 7 Service Pack from Microsoft (SP1 at the time of this writing), and using the latest version of the MindWave Mobile Application Disc installers from http://mindwavemobile.neurosky.com.
If your system is not a 32-bit Windows 7, or you do not have an NVidia graphics card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the details of your issue.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)