Can I host/sell my application outside of the NeuroSky Store?
Yes. However, the NeuroSky Store provides a very convenient distribution channel with a targeted audience and managed bandwidth. People who come to the store to purchase headsets will also be looking for games and applications. End-users are also reassured that games/programs hosted on the Store have been reviewed by NeuroSky for content and utility. Lastly, as the developer, you get to keep almost all of the revenue from sales made through the NeuroSky Store (with a small fraction of the revenue kept by NeuroSky for maintenance and bandwidth). For all these reasons, it is generally to your advantage to sell your game or program at the NeuroSky Store.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)