Developer Tools compatibility with NeuroSky Products
The MindSet Developer Tools (MDT) are fully compatible with all of our EEG hardware devices. To use the MDT with the MindWave, for example, simply install the bundled drivers and pair as normal with MindWave Manager. You may then develop as described in the MDT. For more technical details, please continue reading.
The MindWave uses a proprietary RF Adaptor and therefore
requires a particular process for pairing. You may either pair your
MindWave using our provided MindWave Manager application, or have
your application directly communicate with the MindWave by
utilizing the RF Adaptor command set:
Mindwave RF Protocol. This document will provide you with full, detailed, low level, advanced control over the MindWave Adapter's connection protocol.
To see information on the differences between our units, please
see this article:
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)