Does your company offer tours of your headquarters?
Thank you for your interest in NeuroSky and our exciting, cutting-edge technology!
We are a start-up organization and due to the nature of our proprietary technology, we do not conduct tours to our facility. We appreciate you understanding our need to protect our intellectual property. We do, however, hold a Developers' Office Hours once a month at our headquarters that allows people to grasp a further understanding of our work. Please join our mailing list at http://company.neurosky.com/about-neurosky/contact-us/ in order to receive information on the dates and times for these office hours. We are also very active in social media and frequently post the latest updates on, and newest releases of, NeuroSky's products.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NeuroSky
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NeuroSkyBCI
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)