How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
Our early, core technology, was developed by our founders in Korea. They developed a multi-sensor prototype that read brainwaves, eye movement, and facial muscles. They demonstrated a basic ability to navigate a remote control car using brain, eye, and muscle movements. Later, when the NeuroSky management team was formed, we recognized that the technology was extremely powerful and transforming, yet ultimately too complex and too costly for it to ever reach the mass market. The critical decision was made to scale back the technology to only a single sensor channel. This had the simultaneous and multiple benefits of lowering costs, making the technology more portable and creating a more wearable and consumer-friendly platform that could reach millions. Ever since that moment, it has been our mantra to make our technology and end-products available for use by anybody, anywhere and at any time.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)