How to Properly Wear the MindSet
The sides of the Mindset are adjustable and can be extended to fit various sized heads.The Forehead Sensor Arm is flexible and should arch inwards. Extend the sides as necessary and bend the Forehead Sensor Arm to comfortably fit your head.
Orient the MindSet with the Forehead Sensor Arm on your left hand side. Put on the MindSet. If the sensor does not make contact with the forehead or if the fit is not comfortable, remove the MindSet to readjust the sides and the Forehead Sensor Arm.
- Make sure the contact points on the left ear pad make
skin-contact with your ear. Move any hair or obstructions out of
the way. Readjust the left ear cup as necessary to make proper
contact with your ear.
- Adjust the Forehead Sensor Arm of the headset so that the
Forehead Sensor makes contact with your forehead. This sensor must
maintain contact in order to properly measure your brainwaves. The
sensor should be comfortable, yet stay in position. Keep hair away
from the sensor – the sensor must be able to directly contact
the skin at all times.
- This is how the MindSet should look when properly worn. During
usage, if you are not receiving a signal, repeat the steps above to
make minor adjustments to ensure the sensor and contacts have
proper skin contact.
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)