What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
We recommend the following products:
Research Tools: A bundle that includes a Windows-based program called NeuroView that enables you to make time-stamped recordings of powerspectrums in CSV file formats. For Matlab users, it also includes a Matlab module for connecting to NeuroSky headsets and viewing and recording the data.
MindRec: There is a trial version of the program under MindRec Trial that will let you first try out the interface and feel of the program.
MyndPlay Pro: A video player which includes functionality for recording EEG data.
- How do I install the product and get it to work?
- My headset doesn’t turn on after moving the switch to the On position.
- How do I adjust the headset to be more comfortable or fit better?
- I don’t understand how to use the headset.
- What are the different meanings of the red/blue light on the headset?
- View all (5 more)
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)