How to disable Meditation sound in Brainwave Visualizer application
As of version 1132, Brainwave Visualizer has the ability to disable the meditation sound. Just press the "M" key on your keyboard when you hear the sound.
Or go into the Options menu to disable to disable the sound:
1. press "Esc" key to go to the "Options" menu
2. press the "back tick" key on your keyboard to switch the menu to advance mode
3. select the "Disable meditation sound" option.
Please download the latest Brainwave Visualizer from this link:
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (30 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)