MindWave Manager cannot find any MindWaves
For certain unusual Windows systems, these two articles will
If you are using a MindWave headset on Mac, make sure you are logged in as an Administrator. Also, make sure you are running OS X 10.6.5 or higher (although it is highly recommended to upgrade to 10.6.7).
If your place have other wireless devices on (wireless router, pad, mouse), please turn them off, they will make signal poor.
If you have any other questions after trying the above suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com for additional help.
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- MindWave Mobile plus compatibility
- View all
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (29 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)