MindWave Manager cannot find any MindWaves
If you are using a MindWave headset on Windows,
please download and install this patch:
For certain unusual Windows systems, this article will also help: http://support.neurosky.com/kb/mindwave/thinkgear-connector-is-disc...
If you are using a MindWave headset on Mac, make sure you are logged in as an Administrator. Also, make sure you are running OS X 10.6.5 or higher (although it is highly recommended to upgrade to 10.6.7).
If you have any other questions after trying the above suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com for additional help.
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- BrainWave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (19 more)
- How do I install the product and get it working?
- My headset doesn’t turn on after moving the switch to the On position.
- How do I adjust the headset to be more comfortable or fit better?
- I don’t understand how to use the headset.
- What are the different meanings of the red/blue light on the headset?
- View all (2 more)