Yes. We provide a 15% discount for academic or research use. You must be a university student or professor and meet the following criteria:
Must be associated with a University and must use a University
email when inquiring about the Academic program. Universities,
Junior Colleges, Tech. Colleges, Trade Schools, etc. all
Must use our technology for Research and Development purpose and must provide NeuroSky with a valid purpose or use to purchase.
For those of you who qualify the following discounts will apply for each region:
In the US, we will provide discount for one headset or 20+
For outside of US, we will provide discounts for 20+ units.
We only provide discounts for hardware products only.
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)