Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
[This article is for MindWave Mobile plus, not MindWave Mobile. To find out whether you have a MindWave Mobile plus, please visit http://support.neurosky.com/kb/mindwave-mobile-plus/how-to-distingu...]
1.The headset is ready to pair when turning on. Please sightly push the power switch once, then the blue LED will light on.
2.For PC, Mac and Android, you may simply pair the headset via
common Bluetooth pairing steps.
i. Enable Bluetooth service.
ii. Select the "MindWave Mobile" icon when it appears in the Bluetooth list(Enter "0000" if prompted for passkey).
iii. If two icons appear in the Bluetooth list, select the specified icon as below:
PC user may also check the video below for more reference:
3.For iOS, the headset is designed to be paired via BLE-enabled apps only, so it won't be successfully paired via Bluetooth settings. Please open the BLE-enabled app, then it will detect the headset automatically when the Bluetooth is enabled.
Note: Please ensure your Bluetooth driver is up to date so it will be compatible with your current OS version.
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- MindWave Mobile plus compatibility
- View all
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (29 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)