Throw Trucks With Your Mind not working
Throw Trucks With Your Mind uses DirectX for Windows.
If you have "the X3DAudio1_7.dll file missing" issue, please refer to this KB on MircoSoft support site to install the Runtime Package: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-update/h...
- The conclusion of the solution should be:
- 1.Please download the the Runtime Package. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109
- 2.This file is part of DirectX Runtime June 2010, which is a optional feature that a lot of games use. The installer mostly consists of DirectX 9 and 10 files. And this is a self extracting package, it will extract after double clicking on it so be sure to note the location where you extracted it. Then open the folder and double click DXSETUP.
If you have issue "The installation of Microsoft visual c++2010 redistributive package x86 appears to have failed ", please download and install this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)