What operating systems does the MindSet support?
The MindSet hardware itself is capable of communicating with any computer or device capable of receiving Bluetooth with A2DP and SPP service profiles. However, software applications that support the MindSet may not be available or supported on all platforms.
All of the software included with the MindSet is supported for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7 (including Brainwave Visualizer, Adventures of NeuroBoy, and Bluetooth support). For the Linux Environment, a 3rd-party developer has developed a Linux ThinkGear Connector, which is available at http://brainstorms.puzzlebox.info/index.php?entry=entry100802-202304.
Note that some of the applications in our Store that are developed by 3rd-parties developers may only be supported on Windows or only on Mac. Please check the descriptions for each application in the Store for details: http://store.neurosky.com/collections/applications.
For more information about the MindSet, see: http://neurosky.com
To purchase a MindSet: http://store.neurosky.com/products/mindset
For information and to purchase additional Applications (including FREE ones):
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (30 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)