Pairing the MindSet with Mac OS X 10.5
- If your Mac already has Bluetooth, skip ahead to Step 2.
Otherwise, plug in the Bluetooth adapter included with your
- Ensure that the USB cable is not connected to the MindSet (the
USB cable is for charging only).
- Make sure the MindSet is powered on, and then put it into
pairing mode by pushing IN the Media
Button for 3 seconds. Be sure to push it straight into the
earcup and hold it until the red and blue lights flash rapidly to
indicate “Pairing Mode”.
- On your Mac, open System Preferences, and click on the
- Click on the ** + ** button in the lower-left to add a new
- When asked to Select Device Type, choose “Any
Device”, then click “Continue”.
- Click the “Passkey Options…” button at the
bottom, and make sure the option is set to “Use a specific
passkey”. Click “OK”.
- The Bluetooth Setup Assistant will now search for
devices. Allow the Bluetooth Setup Assistant to finish
searching for Bluetooth devices.
- Select the MindSet device and click
- If prompted for a passkey, enter in
- Quit the Bluetooth Setup Assistant after pairing is complete.
If the connection is unreliable and/or static noise is present, please un-pair and power off all nearby Bluetooth devices to eliminate interference.
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (29 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)