Transmitting EEG and Receiving Audio simultaneously with Windows
Please open the Bluetooth settings and delete all current connections that may exist. Next, follow these directions, step-by-step, to pair the MindWave to transmit EEG:
Next, right click the connection you just made and select "disconnect." Then follow these directions to receive audio on the MindSet:
- Put the powered-on MindSet into pairing mode by pushing the
Button in for 3 seconds. The red and blue lights will flash to
indicate “Pairing Mode”.
- Double-click on the Bluetooth icon in the system tray. If the
Bluetooth icon is not present, open Bluetooth Settings in
Start -> All Programs -> Bluetooth
- Click on New Connection.
- Choose Custom Mode and then click
- If the wizard detects the MindSet, it will show up as
MindSet. Select MindSet and click
Note: If the MindSet does not appear on the list, verify that the MindSet is in paring mode and click on Refresh.
- Select Audio Sink service and click
- When prompted, enter 0000 in the passkey box and click
- Click Next
- Click Finish
- The MindSet Audio Sink is now connected.
Finally, return to the Bluetooth settings and connect to the Serial Port by double clicking the icon.
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (30 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)