Pairing the MindSet with Windows
- Install the supplied Bluetooth software and adapter.
- Ensure that the USB cable is not connected to the MindSet (the
USB cable is for charging only).
- Put the powered-on MindSet into pairing mode by pushing the
Button in for 3 seconds. The red and blue lights will flash to
indicate “Pairing Mode”.
- Double-click on the Bluetooth icon in the system tray. If the
Bluetooth icon is not present, open Bluetooth Settings in
Start -> All Programs -> Bluetooth
- Click on New Connection.
- Choose Custom Mode and then click
- If the wizard detects the MindSet, it will show up as
MindSet. Select MindSet and click
Note: If the MindSet does not appear on the list, verify that the MindSet is in paring mode and click on Refresh.
- Select Serial Port Dev B service and click
- Uncheck Use default COM port and select the lowest
available COM port. Click Next.
- Use the default name and icon. Click Next.
- Click Next to complete the pairing of the
- Double click on the MindSet icon to connect to the serial port.
The Bluetooth manager will ask for a passkey (PIN) to connect to
the MindSet. Enter in 0000 in the passkey box and
- The MindSet is now connected.
If the connection is unreliable and/or static noise is present, please un-pair and power off all nearby Bluetooth devices to eliminate interference.
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (30 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)