Raw Wave values unavailable from TGC
UPDATE: Raw Wave values are now available in the recent releases of the TGC (available here: http://developer.neurosky.com/docs/doku.php?id=thinkgear_connector_tgc).
The "white wiggly line" seen in the Brainwave Visualizer, known
as the Raw Wave, is currently not available
through the TGC yet. It is currently only available through the lower-level interfaces, such as the TGCD, or directly connecting to and parsing the serial COM stream. The TGCD is only accessible on Windows and Mac OSX from programming languages that can call into a shared library (.dll or .bundle), such as C/C++, C#, Java, Lua, etc. Both the Visualizer and NeuroBoy are implemented on top of the TGCD. Please refer to the MindSet Development Guide for further information about the TGCD.
- How do I install the product and get it to work?
- My headset doesn’t turn on after moving the switch to the On position.
- How do I adjust the headset to be more comfortable or fit better?
- I don’t understand how to use the headset.
- What are the different meanings of the red/blue light on the headset?
- View all (5 more)
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)