In BrainWave Visualizer, why do my high scores in the ball-floating game and barrel-burning game reset to zero when I leave the game? How do I keep my high scores between sessions?
The two games in Brainwave Visualizer are really intended more as technology demonstration mini-games, rather than full-fledged games. As such, the “high scores” (float height, and burn time) are only there for amusement, rather than true “high scores” as in typical games. A future revision of Brainwave Visualizer may keep the scores between sessions. For now, use them to just challenge yourself during each session that you play.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)