Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
NeuroSky has been working with leading research institutions to develop tools to help people improve their concentration and attention.These institutions have repeatedly attested to the quality and effectiveness of NeuroSky's technology. Please see the list at http://company.neurosky.com/university/ for some examples of the types of institutions we work with.
While our headsets and applications are meant for entertainment purposes, there are some clinicians and customers who have done some interesting things with the technology.
Though not a solution, our technology has been used to assist those recovering from brain injury. Our products are best used in conjunction with rehab. Please consult a rehab specialist or coordinator prior to purchasing any of our hardware or software products. A friend of the company is Dr. Diane who specializes in brain rehab. Please look into her website and feel free to ask her any questions: http://www.health-helper.com/.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)