ERROR: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
Windows will give you this error if you try to run any application that requires the ".NET Framework" to run, but your computer does not have ".NET Framework" installed. To fix it, just install the .NET Framework from Microsoft:
Several applications in the NeuroSky's MindWave product bundle (including MindWave Manager, App Central, etc) require ".NET Framework 3.5". The MindWave bundle's installer should already automatically install ".NET Framework 3.5" for you if your system doesn't have it.
Many Windows XP systems do not come with ".NET Framework 3.5" installed. Most Windows Vista and Windows 7 computers already have ".NET Framework 3.5" installed by default.
(Please note that there is also a ".NET Framework 4.0", which is different from 3.5. The 4.0 will NOT run applications designed for 3.5.).
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)