Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
NeuroSky has been working with leading research institutions to develop tools to help people improve their concentration and attention. These institutions have repeatedly attested to the quality and effectiveness of NeuroSky's technology. A great example of this type of collaboration is Focus Pocus, a computer game based on 15 years of research on ADHD. Created and developed by NeuroCog Solutions in conjunction with Wollongong University, Australia, Focus Pocus uses NeuroSky’s MindWave Mobile EEG headset to monitor attention and relaxation levels, and is further designed to improve impulse control, working memory, and attention for children who have difficulty concentrating.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)