How Does the Technology Work?
Brainwaves are tiny electrical impulses released when a neuron fires in the brain. NeuroSky’s brain-computer interface (BCI) technology works by monitoring these electrical impulses with a forehead sensor. The neural signals are input into our ThinkGear chip, and interpreted with our patented Attention and Meditation algorithms. The measured electrical signals and calculated interpretations are then output as digital messages to the computer, toy, or mobile device, allowing you to see your brainwaves on the screen, or use your brainwaves to affect the device’s behavior.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)