How is BrainLink Pro different from MindWave Mobile?
BrainLink Pro is an entirely new headset design with access to more exciting brainwave apps and greatly improved comfort during wear.
- Experience a whole new world of exciting iOS and Android apps designed specifically for Brainlink Pro. Try out new apps ranging from relaxing meditation training to pulse-pounding Mind Sports and Mind Combat games.
- Brainlink Pro's headband style design is easily adjusted to fit your head well, which improves comfort and brainwave signal quality.
- The ear clip has also been redesigned to apply a more gentle touch to the ear. You can wear the headset for longer and with more comfort.
- Brainlink Pro now includes an internal rechargeable lithium ion battery. No more buying AAA batteries.
- EmoLight is a new feature that helps you train your brain with glowing lights. Lights on the headband will glow red when you are highly focused and glow blue when you have achieved deep relaxation.
Please note: Both headsets outputs the same data types in Bluetooth and you can use both to develop apps around it using our Developer kit.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)