How to convert raw values to voltage?
For TGAT-based hardware devices (such as TGAT, TGAM, MindSet, MindWave, and MindWave Mobile), the formula for converting raw values to voltage is:
[ rawValue * (1.8/4096) ] / 2000
This is due to a 2000 gain, 4096 value range, and 1.8V input voltage. The unit is V.
The ECG/EKG raw values from CardioChip/BMD10X-based devices must use following conversion:
(rawValue * 18.3) / 128.0
This is due to a 128 gain, 16 bit digital signal. The unit is uV.
Please note the gain on actual hardware may be slightly off from 2000x (maybe +/- 5%?), but unless you need to make ultra-sensitive measurements for some reason, that formula should be good enough.
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- MindWave Mobile plus compatibility
- View all
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (29 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)