Where can I purchase a bluetooth dongle?
[This article is just for Bluetooth headset MindWave Mobile, not for MindSet or MindWave.]
If your computer is not Bluetooth enabled, or if you lost your Bluetooth dongle, NeuroSky recommends that you purchase the following Bluetooth dongle):
IOGEAR USB Adapter
To make this dongle working, please insert the dongle package included CD and install the proper driver, or downloaded and install the driver from IOGear website http://www.iogear.com/support/dm/driver/GBU521#display.
SANOXY USB Bluetooth Adapter : this adapter is for XP, Win7 32 bit/ 64 bit, it can't support later OS version Win8 and Win8.1.
ASUS USB Adapter : this adapter is for XP, Win7 32 bit/ 64 bit, it can't support later OS version Win8 and Win8.1.
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- MindWave Mobile plus compatibility
- View all
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- Adventures of NeuroBoy is upside down
- Brainwave Visualizer connection on Mac
- View all (29 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)