My game/application is not connecting or not getting brainwave info from the headset.
First, make sure the headset has a fresh battery and is turned on. Then, make sure you have installed the software from the DVD and paired the headset to your computer or mobile device according to the instructions in the Quick Start Guide. (PS: if you are running a Windows OS, please refer to the tutorial video on this link to setup your headset: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peKZMIu9kw4) Finally, try restarting the game or app you were running.
If you have tried all of the above and the game/application is
still not connecting, please check http://mindwavemobile.neurosky.com
to see if there are any special instructions pertaining
to your particular system or Bluetooth. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your problem to a Customer Support technician.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)