Consumer MindSet for Disabilities and Treatment
Please see the growing list of brain-driven applications on our site http://store.neurosky.com/collections/applications . We are currently collaborating with many prestigious universities and research labs around the world using our our EEG technology as an assistive device or treatment tool (to get an idea of which institutions we're engaged with, please see http://company.neurosky.com/researchers/research-partners/). By filling out the form on the Contact Us page of our web site, you can sign up for our Mailing List, so we can send you the latest information regarding new hardware and applications by email from time to time. If you'd like to be notified even quicker, please join our Twitter and/or Facebook, where we'll be posting the very latest information on our technology. Lastly, come back to our website periodically to see if we've posted new information or new 3rd party applications in our Store.
MindWave Mobile 2
MindWave Mobile plus
- Won't pair MindWave Mobile plus to my computer or mobile device
- Can't get a connection with MindWave Mobile+
- How to distinguish between MindWave Mobile and MindWave Mobile plus?
- What's the difference between the old and the Mindwave mobile plus version?
- MindWave Mobile plus Quick Start Guide or User Guide
- View all (1 more)
- Brainwave Visualizer for Mac and Speed Math for Mac aren't working in Mac OSX 10.13 (High Sierra)
- How do I use Brainwave Visualizer to record my brainwave data while listening to music in iTunes?
- What are the best programs for recording the various brainwaves (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) using the MindWave Mobile?
- In Brainwave Visualizer's demo mode, is the headset data being used?
- What does the red "X" in the top right hand corner of the Brainwave Visualizer indicate?
- View all (31 more)
- What are the successes in the consumer market?
- Does NeuroSky work with Universities? What kinds of projects have they done?
- In the next ten years, which kind of tools will be developed with brainwave technology?
- How did NeuroSky develop the technology and the different products?
- Will the technology help with my Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.?
- View all (3 more)